January 31, 2007

Blackie Blogg- How do?

Hello everyone,
I do hope you've all been keeping well. It's been a long while since I last rambled on about some rubbish or other, well when I say a long while I mean since I wrote it in the form of a blogg, I don't think it's been that long since I talked rubbish, I'm sure that was probably earlier today. Hm?
Anyway, I hope you all had a great Christmas & New Year & have been working out in the gym, every day that January has given us, in order to get rid of the Christmas Turkey. "Feel the burn", "No pain no gain", "Can't breathe. Oh my god I'm going to die!" "Can I get some Pilates for my ....!" etc, etc.
I wanted to mention the fact that this year has been showing us some rather unusual behaviour from our tour manager Dave. He's started showing some serious signs of rock 'n' roll tendencies. He refuses to ride on the bus and travels behind in a blacked out, stretch limo, wakes up late & arrives at the shows in the afternoon wearing leather, Jim Morrison style, trousers with a half empty bottle of Jack in one hand & a smoke burning away in the other talking about, "What a great party it was last night." "No I don't know what happened to last nights settlement!" "Rock 'n' roll baby, yeah!" etc.
So we were all wondering what was going on until these popped up in our mailbox's. Exhibit 1 & Exhibit 2 I'm sure there's a few people out there who could explain what's going on here. Go Dave!

8 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

uh oh - we've been found out! And you haven't even gotten to the West Coast yet! Just wait!

3:44 PM  
Blogger amypriya said...

i plead the fifth.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

^ I'm not sure about the man crush part, but I do take some responsibility. Plain and simple, I and many many other fans believe that Dave is the "engine" if you will of the band - the zeitgeist - the flux capacitator. Without Dave, we believe, we would not have the greatest touring rock-and-roll-jam-not-jam-british-band today! Therefore I raise this glass in a toast to Dave! Forever may you tour manage Gomez!

Dave, can I buy you a drink?

4:06 PM  
Blogger stefanie said...

^ i believe dave and jerry did that in denver on halloween. haha i was there, you'd think i would be a little more certain about that but i'm not.

11:10 AM  
Blogger ~Saryfairy~ said...

Oh this is wonderful. I love it! I hope to see you guys touring. Can we start something though? I would like to begin, a t-shirt per month club... where I receive a t-shirt, fully autographed of course by my favorite fellows in the whole world, per month. It's pretty simple and would keep poor little Sary just tickled until her next show? MMmm, it would be so special! Worth a shot...


Miss you all tons... make sure everyone is keeping warm.

XXX & OOOO, Sary

3:34 PM  
Blogger rattlesnakes said...

The Tivoli gig is standing. Don't get me wrong, I love you guys and want you to enjoy the vibrant city of BrisVegas, Australia... as long as I can see you play.
My heart may be broken. I'm not saying it's over bewteen us, but you've hurt me.

Nothing an all ages gig couldn't fix...

hint

12:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

^ Ah... the tivoli... incidently, I couldn't see anything last time I was there either. Though that was in large part due to being Off. My. Tree.

8:00 AM  
Blogger linja said...

a simple hello from aged big gomez groupie in sydney..keep it all going...i always describe you as "nice boys" making amazing music..

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home