January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

Well well well!

Hey y'all!

So how are we feeling after the debauchery of Christmas? I had a great time myself....oh the mulled wine, movies, friends old and new, running around trying to get gifts...baby jesus. I'd like to do it all again tomorrow.

And so onwards to more shows and then more shows....not sure if the couch will allow me to leave, it's grown acustom to me and my girlfriends bottoms....I'll let you know if I can pull myself away and get to Cincinnati for the first gig of the year.

Take it easy,

Shabba!!

Olly.

5 Comments:

Blogger vanillagrrl said...

It took New Year's Eve before I felt all the way debauched! I'm glad you enjoyed the best of the season.

Here in Colorado, our pair of blizzards made many plans for us over the holidays, and quickly turned into excuses to have fun without driving anywhere.

And what is it about those couches (or sofas)? We have those, too, and I've lost many an hour to them, but I wouldn't trade those hours for anything.

Happy New Year to you, too!

12:10 AM  
Blogger boo said...

Are you guys gonna split up, loads of mad rumours going aroung at the moment that the end is near for Gomez. PLEASE DON'T, you are the best band in the world.

5:38 AM  
Blogger stefanie said...

i love that you just used the word "y'all"

4:32 PM  
Blogger mulletmaster said...

I think you're overlooking the fact that he just used the word 'shabba'!

5:08 PM  
Blogger ikimaska said...

I saw your show in Columbus, OH a few months back and it was one of the best shows I've ever seen! I loved the fact that the venue was so intimate. I can't wait to see you in Cincinnati, although it will be a much bigger space. I'm sure you'll still bring down the house!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home