January 26, 2007

Thanks Kids!

Hey Y'all!

So thankyou for all the comments recommending old and new music, I'm still sieving through them all, there's so much to check out. The moment I posted the last blog I immediately found a bunch of great toons. I still have a list of my own to check out, here's a few things I'm looking into:

Josh Pyke (Australian) - Beg Your Pardon.

Howling Bells - Howling Bells.

Findaly Brown - Don't You know I love You EP

Amy Winehouse - Back To Black

Gruff Rhys - Candylion

Bands still to check out - Grizzly Bear, Infandels, Quoopearh, The Occasion, Vetiver, Yeti, Camera Obscura.

Also check out the Panda Band from Australia, will be touring with them in April.

3 Comments:

Blogger beany said...

check out a guy named sean hayes....might be a little folky but I can't stop listening to big black hole and the little baby star.

2:33 PM  
Blogger vanillagrrl said...

these days i'm highest on sia, amy winehouse, and beck's the information (except for the tracks I hate, which I really hate). and I always love anything by los aterciopelados (esp. Gozo Poderoso and the stellar Caribe Atomico), or Andrea Echeverri.

By the way, my daughter went spontaneously wild as if on imaginary drums last night at the end of Nothing Is Wrong (aka "The N.A. Song"). You'd think she'd seen you play as many times as I have!

10:25 PM  
Blogger jarus said...

guys guys, listen to this! their covers are awesome, theyre 4 hillbillies, 4 guitar/vocals. the melodies and banjo madness is awesome!
Hayseed dixie. check em out!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home