June 01, 2006

Olly - Living the day back to front.

Bonjourno!

Well I've given up on trying to sleep....last night I went to bed at 6am and grabbed 3 hours, wooohoo! I'm sooo out of sync with the rest of England it's funny. Does anyone know whether the sun shines over here anymore or have we settled for shitty grey days all year round?! It's a good job we've been told to conserve water, cause I tell ya when the heat wave of the summer kicks in, sheesh, will be glad of it! I personally think we'll skip summer and go straight to Autumn. I guess it saves buying new flip flops, bad shorts and getting sun burnt on commons. I mean c'mon, I'm not asking for much but it's freakin' June for God's sake!

Off to get a fake orange tan,

Olly.


WARNING! The above rant about the diabolical English weather should be taken with a large pinch of salt and it should be stressed, that no one take offence to the current climate troubles the country is experiencing. As judicator of this site and as unbias as I am, I do have to agree with Mr.Peacock what the F@*k is up with the weather!?

12 Comments:

Blogger dante said...

As a hayfever sufferer I'd just like to say I'm happy with the current conditions, no UV radiation, no stinky people in flip flops. Throw me another jumper and put the kettle on.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Ryn said...

Come back to LA its gonna be 100F this weekend in the valley. And we won't see rain again until October.

10:14 AM  
Blogger 2Ridges said...

hey Olly - come back to NYC - its sunny here today! see you in a few weeks!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Lyn-Su said...

Drought? what drought?

Anyway welcome back and we can't wait to see you in Manchester (where it always rains, it's part of the charm.)

1:35 PM  
Blogger jacinta said...

well we're on on water restrictions here in australia too. first it was Level 1 (dont even look at water or think about it!), now we're on Level 2 (where we are actually allowed to drink and bathe-spareingly- not just pretend to, yey!)My car has seriously not been washed for like 8 months, maybe more. If someone complians Ill just ring up little Jonny Howard and he can come do it himself with his precious bottled PM water, but untill that happens and untill water restrictions are lifted (is there a Level 3?) and untill Mr PM realises that we live on a f*@$ing ISLAND made from SAND and is like 80% uninhabbitable, Ill just let the car thing slide...phewf, now that ive got that off my chest...poor olly, we'll have to pool our money and buy you some mittens.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Leocadia said...

Mittens rock, I heart them
They're better than kittens
Cause kittens are crap

9:31 PM  
Blogger W.C.S. said...

See you in Paredes de Coura... (there the sun will be shinning, I bet)

12:09 AM  
Blogger teacoldwine said...

For the record there are water restrictions in large areas of London too! A "hose-pipe ban" they so quaintly call it.

Can't whinge about today Mr.Peacock, hope you got out there while it lasts. That Boots sunscreen ad has it completely right.

1:34 PM  
Blogger pf said...

I have just come back from Edinburgh and my wife has got sunstroke. Welcome back home boys!
Anyone going to the glasgow gig check out jekyl and hydes, great boozer great tunes.Thats if glasgow is near to edinburgh.Or you could always try it on the way.

4:51 PM  
Blogger trubles said...

Cant wait to see you guys in Bristol...Good luck with the UK tour. Would be nice to hear r&b again, but not sure if it would be able to match the cracker performed in Melbourne by Ian and Ben(via mobile).

7:53 PM  
Blogger janelle said...

hahhahah...teacold, you said "hose-pipe"

11:46 PM  
Blogger teacoldwine said...

That's what they call it over here!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home