June 01, 2006

Olly - Living the day back to front.

Bonjourno!

Well I've given up on trying to sleep....last night I went to bed at 6am and grabbed 3 hours, wooohoo! I'm sooo out of sync with the rest of England it's funny. Does anyone know whether the sun shines over here anymore or have we settled for shitty grey days all year round?! It's a good job we've been told to conserve water, cause I tell ya when the heat wave of the summer kicks in, sheesh, will be glad of it! I personally think we'll skip summer and go straight to Autumn. I guess it saves buying new flip flops, bad shorts and getting sun burnt on commons. I mean c'mon, I'm not asking for much but it's freakin' June for God's sake!

Off to get a fake orange tan,

Olly.


WARNING! The above rant about the diabolical English weather should be taken with a large pinch of salt and it should be stressed, that no one take offence to the current climate troubles the country is experiencing. As judicator of this site and as unbias as I am, I do have to agree with Mr.Peacock what the F@*k is up with the weather!?

3 Comments:

Blogger dante said...

As a hayfever sufferer I'd just like to say I'm happy with the current conditions, no UV radiation, no stinky people in flip flops. Throw me another jumper and put the kettle on.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Leocadia said...

Mittens rock, I heart them
They're better than kittens
Cause kittens are crap

9:31 PM  
Blogger Ana Pinho said...

See you in Paredes de Coura... (there the sun will be shinning, I bet)

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home