May 19, 2006

BlackieBlog-New Challenge Raised In Utah

Hello!
We're in Santa Monica after driving over from Park City, Utah. I have to say I didn't know what to expect from a show midweek in Park City, an out of season ski resort ,how many people would show? But I have to say much to our delight, there was a great turnout & the people were dancing away all night. I think these guys have definately thrown down the gauntlet for shimmying their booties on the dancefloor!
We're on KCRW Morning Becomes Eclectic tomorrow. We'll be playing live at 11:15 pacific time.
Well time for bed, night all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

And everyone in my office will be listening. Yes, both of us.

12:29 PM  
Blogger James said...

thanks for coming by utah! seen you now in three countries (we move around a lot) and the other night was just plain fun. keep it up.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home