May 16, 2006

Blackie Blogg-Good Morning

Good morning all. Hope you all slept well last night. I've just woken up in my curtained bunk on the bus. It's a little like sleeping in a box except for the curtain on the one side. It is a box with a tv mind you, but unfortunately mine doesn't work.
What day is it today?
We're en route to Boulder after playing in Kansas last night. Gig seemed to go pretty well, had a couple of interesting moments myself, I think Ian must have thought I was playing a different song in the middle of How We Operate & to be honest I may as well have been, but my favourite moment was turning to Ben in the middle of Arrested & telling him I had no idea if I'd switched the guitar on as I had no way of hearing it, he kindly pointed out that I'd played the first half of the song without plugging the guitar in.
I guess I'll be getting up soon as we have things to do. I'm hoping we have time to get breakfast as there's a great little cafe in Boulder, I think it's called the Blue Moon Cafe which is rather appropriate & it does a fantastic breakfast. MMmm! I'm off, see you later!

1 Comments:

Blogger AnaraneSeragone said...

Oh no...you forgot to plug it up…that must have been a wee bit embarrassing! I’ve had those wonky days too. Where I might do something in front of my boss that has her asking me stupid questions and giving me sarcastic comments for a week, like: “It’s nice to see you brought your head with you…” Grrwl. One time my middle button on my blouse came unbuttoned. I noticed it *after* I walked through the office (a huge international company). I thought I would die when I realised it-20 minutes later and no one said a word!!
We all space out…well, except yours was a bit more public but at least your shirt was intact.
So, don’t sweat it Blackie ;)

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home