May 12, 2006

Mystery Blogger!

So it appears I have been forgetting to write my name before my bloggs so I'll give you a clue as to who I am. I crawl on all fours every morning (with a splitting headache), in the afternoon I walk on two legs once more & in the evening I'm absolutely legless. Can you guess who I am?
Guess that could be any of us & I'm sure it's more appropriate to someone else. So on we roll & so the bus rocks at night, sending my weary little head to sleep. Dreams of packed 15,000 capacity stadiums rocking to the sights & sounds of Bon Jovi in their hey day & who's that supporting them? It can't be, we'd have been too young. Wait here comes Brian Adams, yeah I bought a real six string too Brian, I know exactly what you mean. How's Jody getting on with his wife these days? Jimmy always did give up easily though didn't he, lets face it! Jimmy the quitter people used to call him. I remember hearing them, "Here comes Jimmy the quitter."they'd say, "Did you hear he left Brian high & dry at the gig the other night?"
Anyway, I'm spouting complete nonsense so I'll leave you all alone now & speak to you soon!See ya!

5 Comments:

Blogger Viola D said...

HUH?

12:06 PM  
Blogger AnaraneSeragone said...

Oooh!! Oooh!! Can I guess who it is? Can I? Huh? Huh?
It's Ian!!.....no wait..
Tom!..
ah....Ben?
Olly...
No, no...Blackie...
Hmm...can I go back to my 1st choice? Or maybe it's....
*sigh*
I give up.

3:03 PM  
Blogger AndrewPeirce said...

Well, whoever this is (I think it's Ben), I request that you do a cover of AC/DC's Thunderstruck when you come to Australia later this year.

Just a small request.

5:47 AM  
Blogger Leocadia said...

Why is the bus rocking at night?

6:17 AM  
Blogger Leocadia said...

: ( Jimmy quits in that song...

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home