September 18, 2006

Olly Peacock is an avid collector of Iguanas and ceramic monkeys from his travels.

Howdy Y'all!

So, c'mon, who did it? Confess!

Who wrote such ridculous comments about me on Wikipedia? Your only making it worse for yourself! (I'll have you big nose!)

Y'know I have a reputation to uphold, cheesus! I don't know what that reputation is, but I'm sure I have one. I am very sensitive about what I collect and what I don't. OK, so maybe stamp collecting and train spotting isn't the coolest thing I could do with my time, but how else am I supposed to chillax when I'm not running around being a rock legend. Sometimes I don't want to drink two bottles of Jack Daniels in the afternoon y'know? Me and my train spotting buddies like writing, photographing trains, it gives one a sense of....er, peace?

Whoever you are, I will bring you down, baby. I will bring you down to Chinatown!

Take care,

Olly.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gomez said...

Er, like sarcasm! Jeeez.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Gomez said...

Chillax Bro!

Olly,

6:10 PM  
Blogger Viola D said...

Its ten minutes later. I'm still laughing!

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home