September 09, 2006

Blackie Blogg-Can't Sleep!

Good morning,
6am, 4hrs sleep & wide awake. Feist show was very good last night, great singer & very interesting music.
I know I'm stating the obvious but I wondered last night why we don't all re-use our plastic beer cups at gigs throughout the night rather than get a new one each drink? I took mine back to the bar for a refill & recieved a rather confused look, which made me wonder how few people actually do re-use the cup & why so few? It is 6 in the morning, maybe I'm missing something completely obvious? I understand the whole idea of getting rounds in might be confusing, especially when drunk, but it can't be that hard?
I think I'll try & get some more sleep.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leocadia said...

I've found that, provided you party with a sharpie in your pocket, rounds are significantly easier if you re-use your cups. If everyone writes their name and preferred tasty beverage on their cup, one does not need to remember anything except where one is sitting.

1:06 AM  
Blogger camy said...

I'm jealous, you got the pleasure of seeing Miss Feist. I keep missing her shows. Damnit.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. She is a sight to be seen.

4:37 AM  
Blogger Viola D said...

Someone needs to invent pocket cups (besides Bob Fossil). I think its the idea of holding onto the plastic cup in that space between when you've finished the drink, then you turn around and see all the people behind you and the people at the bar and think: geez, I can't be arsed. I'm telling you, pocket cups are the way of the future.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home