March 10, 2006

TomBlog - today in the studio

And so, here I sit, in a big white room. A gentleman by the name of Kevin Westenberg is taking our pictures today. Check out his site - Kevin Westenberg He's the guy who took the english gent pics and the mojo cover years ago. We've got over 14,000 songs on the itunes playlist, fly like an eagle by steve miller on at the moment. I swear Ian Brown must have heard this tune. Kevin's making us all look pretty, well acceptable, and it looks like its gonna be a nice day. Unless someone starts being annoying

4 Comments:

Blogger Leocadia said...

"36. Ask 1-800 operators for dates"


There is a rule in my flat, that all tele-marketers should be chatted up. Incessantly, with much lewd innuendo, and no sense of when to back down. Next time someone asks to speak to the leaseholder, ask what colour underpants they're wearing.

5:29 AM  
Blogger dante said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:55 PM  
Blogger K-Dawg said...

Hey!
I know this is an old post, but I just found your blog/website today...can't get to the photographer's guy website as the computer I'm using at the moment is a dinosaur and having technical difficulties...
? though...is the pic you're referring to the one from the Split the Difference phase?
If so...
I put up a link on my blog to an article about you guys and added that particular image which I got off of Google. Um...I don't mean to infringe on any copyright rules, so if I'm being bad let me know and I'll wipe the image off. Cheers.
(No need to check my blog out, by the way...seriously...don't look at it.)
See you guys @ The Quest in Minneapolis next weekend.
Tallyho...

5:19 AM  
Blogger Athena714 said...

Personally I like #5: If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others. That got a nice laugh out of me :)

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home