March 22, 2006

Blackie Blog-Wednesday

Dear Diary,
It's been three full moons(or is it moonsfull?) that I've been stranded on this mid pacific island now, the buzzards are hovering waiting for scraps of fish that I may have...
As you can probably tell, I'm very busy at this particular moment in time!
I think the trio tour is all going well & we're currently sorting out our album artwork, all looking very cool indeed. The artist who's designing the cover is an Aussie guy called James Bellesini. He's designed a fair few album covers(Including Out West) for several bands & is responsible for many of the T-shirt designs we've had over time. He works for a company called lovepolice who are an Australian company involved in all kinds of things to do with music, from touring to releasing records & merchandising, etc. If you check out their site they even have information regarding a few select gigs being played over there by some English guy called Ian Ball, sound familiar? Legend has it he strolls into town slightly hungover & with only a guitar, plays some gigs & then leaves with his guitar & one mean ass hangover!
Extra good news, for all of you who have been craving a shot of all our incredibly rugged, handsome, manly faces, is that it looks like there will be a band photo inside the new album. I'm the particularly rugged, handsome , manly one. Yeah, you know what I'm talkin' about, just tellin' it how it is!
Cheers all,
Blackie

4 Comments:

Blogger vanillagrrl said...

Go, Blackie, go! You managed to include that link nicely!

10:34 PM  
Blogger 100hands said...

try to see things my way.

3:00 AM  
Blogger Viola D said...

Jimmy Pop gets a mention... niiiice. Get yourself a quality love police tee, kids! I'm wearing one right now!
I missed out on a ticket to see Ian because a band I work for was releasing an album last week, and then my little heart broke. Can you get me on the door, Blackie? PuhLEEEEEEEASE?

5:53 AM  
Blogger Leocadia said...

I know this won't help any, but I have a spare one for the 3rd in Melbourne? Round trip would only cost you, oh, about twenty times as much as the ticket....

PS Go Love Police! If only my Split jacket was 100% cotton, it would not be pilling like a mangey rabbit... down with polyester, I say.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home